I-Owned :: Gray Fox I-Owned :: Gray Fox

Great Work

You really need to add more deatail to the characters. I kinda liked the mucked/shakey frame by frame animtion that you did, it could work. Focus more on detail and design for your characters because it kinda hard to tell what is what.

Keep working on this flash you pretty much got the main idea.

raz183 responds:

Yeah, thats the main difficulty you have when you try and put in some detail with a mouse, it totally mucks up, but when the tablets fixed, there should be more detail. Oh a thanks for the 8 =]

You Close The Party ! You Close The Party !

WOW

That was very good for a first flash. I liked some of the special effects you made, they were very well done. You can make really good flashes in the future! Keep practicing and keep'em coming!!! I love to see what you have next.

SasuNaru Cracktime!! :D SasuNaru Cracktime!! :D

TheForbidden responds:

ORLY. How so?

My best friend deidara :D My best friend deidara :D

Wow

That was pretty good for a first flash. I see you have some good drawing skills. Just keep practicing! :D

4/5
8/10

Emmabjjt responds:

Thanks :)

HERGE HERGE

Awesome!

I saw a couple of your flashes and you were pretty good. I see great potential in your work. Keep at it and you could make a great flash someday. xD

doondeka responds:

why thanbk you does that mean you want moar?

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Awesome!

Wow Vinnie that was a remarkable flash. The characters and design were simple but were very well done, and it goes well with the movie. I just started flash and your work really inspires me alot. Great Job! xD

I look forward to seeing your future works.

Hacky Sack Hacky Sack

Cool

That was pretty good. You should of added some sound to it or music.

megaman 1 megaman 1

Ehhh

It was okay... You should of just sticked with a fighting sequence with megaman. And add some cool fighting music to go with it. The rest was just odd.